Reclining Bariatric Wheelchair Supports Patients up to 450 Pounds.
Hospital Grade bariatric equipment suitable for home or institutional use.
Wheel Chairs go into a full recline position.
Drive Medical introduces this Heavy Duty Reclining Wheelchair. Bariatric product
Features a state of the art reclining mechanism that allows for hydraulic adjustments up to 180 degrees (laid
Constructed with a carbon steel frame and triple-coated chrome for an attractive,
chip-proof finish. This hospital grade equipment has a durable black upholstery and padded armrests. Mag
style wheels with chrome hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
Comes standard with elevating leg rests, headrest extension with cushioned head
immobilizer, and carry pocket. For added safety, rear anti-tippers are included and the wheels are set back
on the frame to help prevent tipping. Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level.
Limited lifetime warranty.
Comes Standard With Swing Away Leg Rests
• New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180°.
• Carbon Steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
• Durable, heavy gauge naugahyde upholstery.
• Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
• Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
• Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests.
• Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping.
• Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
• Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level.
• Aluminum footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight.
• Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
• Carry pocket standard.
• Chrome plated hand rims.
• Rear anti-tippers standard.
• 8" front casters.
• Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard.
• Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
• Color: Black upholstery, chrome frame
• Limited Lifetime Warranty.