Handicapped Seat Rizers with Removable Arms
Invacare Clamp-On Raised Toilet Seat with Removable Arms
White Raised Toilet Seat with arms offers a 300 lb weight capacity.
The Invacare Raised Toilet Seat offers a seat that provides more stability for the user. It comes with a
contoured seat for the user. The seat has a locking mechanism that tightens easily with one hand. This seat offers
a 300lbs weight capacity.
Attaches without tools and fits on most toilets
Clamp-on locking mechanism tightens easily with one hand
Contoured seat for internal rotation of hips - Ample depth of front recess makes hygiene performance more
- Adjustable locking removable arms
- Ample depth of front recess makes hygiene performance more convenient
- Attaches without tools and fits on most toilets
- Clamp-on locking mechanism tightens easily with one hand
Non-skid pads prevent the seat from slipping
- Seat To Floor Height: 5"
- Seat Width: 15.8"
- Seat Depth: 16.5"
- Arm Height: 10"
- Width Between Arms: 19.5"
- Product Weight: 4.5 lb
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
1. Remove the plastic from the arms.
2. Install the arms onto the Raised Toilet Seat.
A. Depress both snap buttons on the arm and insert the arm into the mounting tubes.
B. Slide the snap buttons to the appropriate holes in the mounting tubes.
3. Repeat STEP 2 to install the opposite arm onto the Raised Toilet Seat.
4. Put the rear wings of the Raised Toilet Seat in place underneath the 1-3/4 inch toilet lip at the back of
5. Rotate the Raised Toilet Seat down until the front of the seat rests on the toilet bowl. If necessary,
the adjustment knob counterclockwise until the bracket fits inside the toilet bowl.
6. Turn the adjustment knob clockwise to tighten the bracket against the inner surface of the toilet bowl.
Handicapped Seat Rizer with Removable Arms
This premium seat rizer by Handicapped Seat is the perfect addition to any standard toilet.
It includes removable arms that are molded into the rizer but can be removed without a hassle. The arms feature
rubberized grips for added comfort and provide support while standing up or sitting down. The composite
construction gives the rizer a contemporary look without skimping on durability. For consumers using a wheelchair
tool free removable arms allow for easy transfer to and from the raised toilet seat. The product easily attaches to
any standard toilet without tools.
- Allows individual to use their existing toilet seat and lid.
- Tool free removable arms offers flexibility to the users.
- Blow molded construction offers a durable contemporary look.
- Easily attaches to toilet.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pricing is for the Continental US. Please add $10.60 at checkout for
additional carrying charges if you need this shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii or US
Sorry Cannot Ship Anywhere Else.
$62.50 Free Shipping In Continental US
For Customer Service please email: Steve@MedAME.Com
Or call: 619-462-4290