Steel Drop Arm Bedside Commode with Padded Seat & Arms
The deluxe steel drop arm bedside commode by Drive Medical is designed to meet your needs. The frame
can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame, elevated toilet seat or over your existing
toilet. The tool free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application. The padded seat
provides a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and the padded arm rests indicate a safe place to grab making
sitting and standing easier.
For consumers using a wheelchair the tool free drop arms makes lateral transfer to and from this
commode easy and safe. The drop arms feature a large, easy to push release lever which is great for users with
limited finger or hand dexterity. The push button height adjustable legs makes sizing a breeze allowing this
commode to be used as an elevated toilet seat.
In addition to comfort this commode can be disassembled with out tools making storage and travel
convenient. The grey power coated steel welded construction ensures strength and durability able to hold up to 300
The product comes complete with a snap on seat and lid, 12-quart commode bucket with cover and
convenient carry handle, plus splash guard.Features and Benefits
- Easy to assemble frame
- Padded open front vinyl toilet seat
- Easy-to-release drop arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Ideal for those with limited dexterity
- Legs are height adjustable
- Easy to clean grey powder coated steel finish
- Plastic armrests and back provide extra comfort and support
- Comes with 12 qt. commode bucket with carry handle and splash shield
- Width (between arms): 17.5".
- Outside Width: 24".
- Seat (Width): 13.5".
- Seat (Depth): 16.5".
- Height: 19"-23".
- Product Weight: 20.2 lbs.
Model # 11125PSKD-1