Electric Patient Lift with Rechargeable Battery
This electric lift by Drive Medical charges quickly and easily from an AC outlet thanks to a
convenient non-removable rechargeable battery. The battery can be charged by plugging in the unit, and never needs
to be removed. (The lift will not operate while plugged in). Heavy gauge construction and a jumbo actuator pump
that lowers the patient ensures safe repositioning.
The pump even includes an emergency button and can be switched to manual mode. Two features ensure
you won't misjudge the product's battery life: an audible warning will alert you once the battery power falls below
50% and a "CHARGE" light will automatically shut off when the battery is fully charged.
The unit comes with a foldable mast and a wide, stable base for easy storage and transportation,
making it ideal for homecare, and is for use with 4-point and 2-point slings. The lift features a weight capacity
of 450 pounds.Features and
- Fast, easy charge from AC outlet
- To charge, simply plug in unit
- Battery does not need To charge, simply plug in unit
- Battery does not need while plugged in
- Heavy gauge construction
- Jumbo actuator pump with emergency button can switch to manual mode lowers patient down safely
- Audible warning when battery power falls below 50%
- The "CHARGE" light will automatically shut off when battery is fully charged
- Foldable mast and base for easy storage and transportation
- Ideal for Homecare use
- For use with 4 point and 2 point slings
- Wide base provides additional stability
- Lifting capacity: 450 lbs.
- Boom (Height): 27.5"-76".
- Base Opened (Width): 41".
- Base Closed (Width): 15".
- Base (Height): 4.5".
- Base Clearance: 2".
- Casters: 3" Front/4" Rear.
- Product Weight: 106 lbs.