HeartStart OnSite (HS1) Trainer
Provides a realistic training experience for HeartStart OnSite users
Empower your students by teaching them how to use the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator to save lives. The
HeartStart AED Trainer simulates how the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator will operate during a real-life cardiac
arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions and preconfigured scenarios make training students
easier and more rewarding.
* Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator.
* Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no
clues toward pad placement; resulting in the most realistic training scenario.
* Resembles the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid
inadvertent use in an actual emergency.
* Training for both adult patients and children.
* CPR coaching helps train students in adult and infant/child CPR.
* Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included) allowing you to manage training costs.
The AED Trainer (M5085A) includes:
* Nylon carry case
* One set of reusable adult training pads
* One External Manikin Adapter Strip
Dimensions: 2.8" H x 8.3" W x 8.3" D
Weight: 2 lbs. with batteries
Batteries: 4 AA cells
Eight preconfigured scripts based on common training scenarios